1.28.2021

NORWAY - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH.

Norway has one of the most beautiful sceneries in the world. Fresh air everywhere, very little pollution comparing to the other big cities in the world. I have been able to capture photos on one of the most beautiful awesome places during my journey in 2017. 

Places and photos featured at random here, are places we have visited or passes through with our little caravan around Hallingdal in the Buskerud region. This to include Nesbyen, Gol, Sigdal and places with names I can't remember. Then the Bergensbanen (Bergen Railway). When I returned to Bergen from my holiday, I took the Bergen Raiway (Bergensbanen) on my way back to Bergen. The Bergen railway runs between Oslo and Bergen and is often called one of the world's most beautiful train tours. The whole trip takes about 7 hours. You travel from Oslo through stunning mountain scenery to Gol and Geilo - up Hallingdal towards Finse and along the mighty Hardangerjøkulen, before you descend towards Bergen. It was indeed a holiday with some highlights and autumn's spectacular beauty...Norway at its best. Enjoy! 💛😊









































No comments:

Post a Comment