3.16.2018

More on Minimalist - " Less is more "


We do not need to fill our home with all kinds of things and believe
that by doing so, we become happy and contented.
When you have few things, you have controll on what you have, and this leads to good economy
because then you know what you have and you dont need to buy more food
this is a tendency when you do'nt know see what you have because
you have too much, that creates mess.

Mess is stress.

Less things at home made me feel rich. My peace of mind, and a feeling of having
good space and plenty air was a real treat.
This kind of life is what I need and,
I feel happy and contented.<3
My own definition: Minimalistic living is a home with few and simple things in every room.
simplicity at home promotes a profound feeling of peace, joy and harmony.
When you bring minimalistic on other areas of life, you become a harmonic human being.
This is a new personal discovery that I want to share with you
people. !


No comments:

Post a Comment