10.14.2017

Autumn - the most beautiful time of the year (a thanksgiving in our own little way)

Hi everyone,

Autumn is for me the most beautiful time of the year. It is the season where my activity level is high
but at the same low, to the point that I take time to sit down, relax and enjoy the moment of stillness, the beauty indoors with tealights, music and a cup of tea. just great ! Low, meaning I am creating a kind of balance and this usualy happens during autumn, where I managed to calm down and thereby creating a balance to my natural hectic daily life. I am naturally inspired during autumn, and this explains a lot. It is the time with cozy atmosphere indoors with candle-lights, be it with family or friends, social meeting over cup of tea or cup of coffee or with a glass of wine !



My own livingroom, with the flowerbase full of natures own
bounty. Cozy <3

The Nygårdspark, Bergen. Just a 5 minutes walk
from my son's
abode.

It is the time of the year that means a lot to me. The color of the leaves,  the magic it creates, the poetry, the bounty, fruits, harvest, celebration, the feast that resembles thanksgiving.
The nature undergo a dramatic change..like the fallen leaves. The rain and the wind.
The animals preparing for hibernation..the coldest time of the year is approaching.
The warm and colorful autumn clothings, are definitely more exciting to me compared to other seasons.
It is indeed the time of the year where I love to wander outside, thru rain or shine, and feel the temper of mother nature.
Autumn is bewitching, it is dramatic, intense and  also romantic. It was during autum that I travelled
for the first time to Paris...the city of romance. I have only wonderful memories to cherish during
that autumn trip.

Thank God for all the small wonders, thank you autumn ! Thank you earth ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment