8.10.2017

Korean Skin-care review - Placing Klairs Skin-care product on top of my list.

I have just given Diana the following feedback, being the ambassador of Klairs in Norway, she deserves to know how happy and contented I am (as a product user) with Klairs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Hqvqm9VR8&t=2s)



My absolute favorite day and evening- cream is no doubt Klairs (Rich Moist Soothing Cream). It has obviously the ingredients that are super for my aging skin. At 60 I am happy, and I have anchored on Klairs . Thank you so much Diana for all the inspiration on skin-care. You have a soothing-way to convey message, as well, ;) <3 I am going to try other products on Klairs, when I am done with the other brands. All of them are good for me, but some of them (like Klairs) are definitely especially good. Below are my skin-essentials at the moment and I am placing Klairs on the very top of my list. (I gave them the product category : Moisturizing and soothing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment