7.08.2017

So much fun in Gdansk ( Sopot and Gdynia)

It was a wonderful family trip we have in Poland two weeks ago, we enjoyed every minute, me the eldest of them all, still I felt young at heart sorrounded by my three kids and their mates. Iv'e caught some colds and cough though already on my way to Poland, but these hadn't stopped me at all, but needed rest once in a while in between. The ony negative thing was that I made Kristoffer (Diana's bf) and Stephy, my eldest sick also, but we were enjoying anyway, and nobody's blamed, that's how closedly knitted we were, so much fun  :D

For me, it was one of the most wonderful summer-holiday I have, ever. Thanks for that opportunity.
I felt blessed and thankful .

I wish each and everyone of you guys, a continued wonderful summer, and don't forget to recharge your batteries, so you are ready with renewed energy for the autumn and winter.  Bearhugs everyone ! <3

Please check the video from our Poland holiday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUH3Lq_kXM






No comments:

Post a Comment