6.15.2017

Inspirational : My daughter Diana Grace is moving to South Korea

DIANA GRACE.

Please follow her on her latest video on Korea. Heres the link.

https://www.facebook.com/dianagracebjorkhaug/videos/493855450951969/


DIANA GRACE.
My youngest is not a little girl anymore.
Wishing Diana Grace a wonderful stay in South Korea.
Oh dear, it is so exciting ! and I really wasn't sure what to say, the first time she told us that she wanted to move to Korea (to study at school and to learn more about the culture etc.) it felt surrealistic to me, but I know her. Diana is growing into a gutsy, broad-minded, hard-working young woman with a strong determination. And she knows what she wants. As a mother, I felt a little bit unsure what to say but in one way I am like her too (he he) and realizing that this gutsy girl is not a little girl anymore, so I just have to wish her all the best. She is starting to " go places" so we are all very delighted for her and support her all the way. I also promised to visit her, I will ! 

Diana holding a speech at Elev-organisasjons årsmøte in Oslo.
(Diana as active member of country-wide student organization of Norway)


Diana with her guitar.
Those were the days when she was busy singing and writing her own song-lyrics and chords.

 During her 14th birthday.

 A casual school day ( College days at Nordahl-Grieg Skole)


Another casual day ( a mom and daughter coffee and window shopping day)
'

No comments:

Post a Comment