7.10.2017

Inspirational: Review on Lavenda Restaurant Cafe and Galeria (Gdynia, Poland)

This is a little and emotional homage from me on Lavenda Cafe in Gydenia.
Alongside with the other members of the family who has been here at Lavenda 3 times before, I certainly also fall in love with Lavenda.

I love Paris, and Lavenda is my little Paris in Gdynia.



Diana Grace has been here twice before.

Here looking at the food menu.

I was taking photos, while  Diana was taking video .

I think this is one of the most common dish
that  Polish people also like. 

I love pasta.


The little Paris of Gdynia, Lavenda is.. for me.



Elegant, cozy and romantic atmosphere, excellent service, exquisite food and drink, gorgeous cakes, and that  special "Lavenda touch" only Lavenda guys can offer, I, for one was defintitely overwhelmed...and the  comfort room was really cute too. I told myself, on the way home, that the trip to Gdynia was really worth it ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment