12.12.2016

Inspirational : The power of giving.

The power of giving.

Give your love. With your  joy, positivity, your enthusiasm and gratitude, you light up  the world. According to Rhonda Byrne (The woman behind the book - The Secret) the greatest joy in life is to give. If you don’t give, you will always be striving for survival and not find peace and real joy in this world. We all hear the saying.. That the more you give, the more we receive.

In my world, I have experienced, that my heart feels the greatest joy when I can with own small but kind way give someone something that makes that someone happy. My son, has told a little story of his own. For one month ago, while walking his way from his job, he spotted a foreigner woman walking on the street,  obviously, having problems while having a map on her hand, she was frantically looking at street- sign and was obviously under time pressure. Thinking he might be able to help, my son decided to stop and came towards the woman to help her. There was some communication problem, so to save time, my son prompted to guide her all the way and walked with the person the whole way to the old Maritime School near the old emergency clinic of Bergen. My son may have lost 10 min.of his time, but he was able to give a valuable help to the woman who was profoundly glad and thankful for the help she got. They found the office for her conference and she was there on...time.
It is a crucial thought for everyone, that the little act of kindness from our part, may not matter much for us, but it might matter that much for the other...

REMEMBER THAT ALL ACT OF LOVE WILL BE REWARDED. IT IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

Source: The Secret.

Rose-flower happens to be my favorite. Its delicateness, scent, beauty, so elegant. It is a great symbol of love and affection. Photo taken 10 minutes ago at my living room.
All we need is love, to love is to give, and by giving you will recieve. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment