12.08.2016

Inspirational: Being optimistic

https://www.facebook.com/Adelle.Acero.

I realize that life is so complex and not make it more complicated than it is by being pessimistic. I choose to be optimistic and look realistically at the challenges and looking at opportunities rather than obstacles.
To think that a half-full glass is always refillable, than to think that the glass is half-empty demonstrates my thinking. I prefer to smile despite challenges, the smile has an important symbolic value for me, and for others around me. I'm fine, after all, and is therefore grateful. That it is important to realize that no one can change the weather we have in Bergen, and it is be to abide by it. Do not spend energy on things you can not change. I think that behind the rain-gray clouds, the sun always shines.

Have a peaceful day! <3
pinterest.com




No comments:

Post a Comment