12.05.2016

Just a little healthy reminder for christmas season

Some healthy reminder for you.
Avoid getting sick and stay happy while doing Christmas preparation. May I remind you to do your proper breathing exercise  and drink plenty of warm ginger water.  Ginger has bactericidal properties and soothes sore throat. Influenza bacteria is in the air so it is of utmost important to take some simple precautions to stay healthy.  It is better to prevent than cure, we know.
While working, make it a habit to give yourself  few seconds to do your breathing exercise that does wonder for your health.  Breathe properly in..and breathe properly out using  "ahhh sound" - (it does well!) Avoid stress by working steadily with christmas gifts and christmas preparations and avoid rush. Remember to take Vitamin C and cod liver oil too. I am on top of these, taking multi-vitamins and minerals, for I know that I can't get enough vitamins through food that I eat.
Find some balance between rest and work and try to get 7 hours of sleep.

I am also using some ayurvedic preparations. Blissfull sleep and peace of mind are my new favorites.
I also use Allergard oil and Allergard supplements for my cross-allergy. These are essential to me as these are more effective than the allergy tablet prescribed by the doctors.
These are my anti-stress package that works for me.
(http://www.ayurved.no/ayurvedisk-antistress-pakke)
and I get energy-surplus through food, exercise and being happy (as a state of mind).
One more thing that is most important for you to do if you haven't done it yet. Go to your doctor and take some blood tests to check whether you have deficit of Vitamin D. Deficiency of this may be the reason why you are so tired during the day, a little touchy, and is depressed.

:) Greetings from your over-enthusiastic friend ( I care, you know!)
Be nice to yourself and treat yourself at home with fresh roses.
.Pink roses for me this time.


Lastly but not the least.. make yourself merry by wearing your smile :)  and sing a song with your heart's content. So you know, you are just unique and wonderful brand in your own way. Have a happy advent. :) <3
pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment