5.25.2013

Summerfun by the Marineholmen, Bergen, Norway

Yesterday at 16:45  together with eldest (son 29), my youngest daughter (17) and  her 

boyfriend, were having our little picnic  at the backside of the building where my son is working. It is there where the harbor is.

My daughter  Stephy (23) with her sweetheart  are in San Diego, California. So she couldn't join us, and so was my ex-mamma in law was also bizi, so she was sorry for she really wanted to be there too.

It is indeed very ideal to make use of the possibilities we have with the Marineholmen, as we are allowed to use the place considering that my son, working as web-developer in one of the oldest advertising company in Bergen, happened to work there. Their elegant office is located on the third floor of the Merkantile building, a stonecast to the harbor. The whole area as being called
 Marineholmen, the research and businesspark of Bergen, Norway. It is really fashionable, elegant, very clean and serene!

Our picnic was simple. Had with us some chicken sausages, hotdog bread, water and some light juice to drink,  and slices of water melons, a real thirst quincher beside the water.


And I love the coffee-break ! Had with me a thermos of coffee from home. Though it was only me and my "son-in-law, Christopher"  who had the coffee.

We ate, we laughed, we talked, and we were having fun under the summer sun.

It was really fun,  and social.

 It was indeed a beautiful summer afternoon! 




Marineholmen

Marineholmen

Marineholmen

VilVite (also by the Marineholmen)
Bergen Science Center - to explore and enjoy science!
Opening hours:Tuesday - Friday 9 am - 3 pmSaturday - Sunday 10 am - 5 pm
Monday Closed


at the VilVite center.
Glem smerten
Smerte kan oversees om du fokuserer på noe annet. 

Forget the pain. Pain can be overlooked if you focus on something else.




Bergen Fiord

The funicular
(The biggest attraction of Bergen)
Bergen, Norway
(Bryggen, also known as Tyskebryggen is a series of Hanseatic commercial buildings lining the eastern side of the fjord coming into Bergen, Norway. Bryggen has since 1979 been on the UNESCO list for World Cultural Heritage sites.)







Diana (17) my youngest daughter.



Summer dream


Me, ready to fly (he he) it felt like while feeling the slightly strong sea breeze under my wings! 

Strectching is fun!

I love it!

It was ind my stretching exercise and I also meditate for 10 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment