5.27.2013

Last day in school. (Trip to Kvinnherad)

Hi and good morning !

It is Tuesday today, and it is our very last day in school.
Today at 10:15 we are going to have a simulation training for 1 hour at our training post at school.
So I have to wear my nursing-uniform today.
Then tomorrow is the grand day...
Our long awaited trip to Kvinnherad as part of the nursingschool tradition.
Being half-way in our decentralized nursing studies, we have this compulsory trip
for the whole decentralized nursing class 2011-2015.
And the place of destination is called Kvinnherad.

And we are also going to visit the Valen psychiatric museum.
I am wondering what we see in this museum?

If you wish to see the destination, follow these links:


(http://www.kvinnherad.kommune.no)
and 

http://www.visitsunnhordland.no/en/Product/?TLp=540880

People can either take the trip by car or by boat. The point is, we have to avail of the collective transport, meaning filling up the car's capacity of 5 persons incl. the driver.

So we are set out for tomorrow at 7:15 for those who are going to travel by car.
For those who take the boat, they are set -out  differently, I've heard that the boat leaves from the pier at 8 a.m. and that is from Bergen City.

It will be a lot of fun! I am not sure how will the weather be tomorrow.
Today the weather was changing.
So i am hoping for a good weather tomorrow! Anyway, I am looking forward to this trip.
And we are going to walk towards our cottages. Norway is a beautiful country with marvelous landscapes.
And nature-tripping is one of my interests. Norwegians are fond of
nature and they like to spend time outside, for a natural recreation!

I am going to bring my jogging pants and maybe my bikini too! Hopefully Mr. Sunshine
appears!
And i will bring with me my sleeping bag, a pair of jogging shoes for we have to walk some  walking distance towards the cottage. We will stay overnight  until Thursday.
I am also planning to bring my guitar.
If i have the chance, I will  do some training exercise there too.

We are looking forward to this trip and our teachers are joining us!

What a fun!:) <3



Kvinnherad.

No comments:

Post a Comment