5.24.2013

Happy Friday- Happy Weekend 1

Dear folks!

I am free from school and free froim job today!
So I am happy as I can be.
The sun is shining bright.
And my son was early
to send me a text message.
He told me it is summer outside.
If I am coming to pick him up? and added  "it is sunny warm outside
what can we do today?"
I woke up happy and quickly replied!
"I will be there in Marine Holmen
thirty minutes past four"
He is finished at work that time. And,
"I will bring with me on a picnic
some food to eat and drink."
He was wondering who's coming with us?
I said, your younger sister can't join us this time,
 for she, her boyfriend and father of her boyfriend have left for the USA yesterday
To attend the course  at San Diego.
And a little holiday there too!
It is my daughter's first time to travel to the US.
so i wish her luck and good time!
But my youngest daughter might come, for she
called up and told me that she will inform her boyfriend
about this good news ! This come-together-little-picnic news!
By  the idyllic MarineHolmen, a stonecast
from my son's office.
Her boyfriend will say yes to this, so sure she is!
So I thought, why not invite my ex-mamma in law too?
She will be happy, I know!
So i called her up. She said she would love to come too, but still 95% unsure!
Coz of things and matters she is busy for at the moment,
I am  inspired and excited today!
It is indeed a wonderful day,
with sun shining bright!
So nice folks, have fun, come and join us!
I have coffee for everyone.
Water to drink in abundance!
Be happy, now it is summer!
So wear your sunshiny smile !




Some stretching and training can also be done today.
Me, by the Marine Holmen the other week.

Here, i was being instructed to do it right.
My instructors: My son Bruce
and her younger sister  Stephy.





The world famous  Fisketorget (Fishmarket). Here, by the flower market . 
Bergen, Norway. A typical scene these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment