4.24.2013

You are every inch nearer your success.

For every inch of mistake that you make, 

you are every inch nearer your success.


So stand - up and rise with your head up high, see the possibilities, for they are there for you!
Study the mistakes that you made and learn from it.

I am here to inspire.
I am here to help, inspire and guide and go with you through
your way!


En liten jente med et stort hjerte. Det er meg tror jeg!

For å være så liten jente som jeg er, har jeg et stort hjerte!
And to the people that I care for, har dere et plass der inne, i mitt hjerte, gjennom bønn og 
lykke ønsker, 
Et sted der inne, har du et fast plass, and no matter happen, and regardless of time, space and place,
I will, with my mind, my heart and my soul, be there to continue hoping for the best for you,
cause my love for you, my dear friend, is meant to last !....<3

Now you have to believe in yourself !
When you do that, you will have success in whatever you do!

Remember, there are no such things as mistakes, 
"Mistakes" are necessities inorder to learn. So study your mistakes and have the courage to
learn from it !
Stand up and start going towards the right direction...again!
For in every inch of mistake you make, you are every inch nearer
your success!

Now, start learning to reflect ! 
With best wishes and hope <3



No comments:

Post a Comment