4.26.2013

Wildflower that inspires

Wildflowers that inspire !




Norwegian bluebells !

The promises of summer.
Wildflowers everywhere.
Springtime to summer!


Springtime, please come I call!
I can start dreaming somehow! 
Wonderful  wildflowers,
I  don't know them all, 
Wild and delicate
I love them at all!


Wild flower! colors  vivid and clear!
Comes in different shape, it's there!
Each are unigue in forms,
each are beautiful in its own!

Not all of them I know!
but have seen them grow!
I have read about them
It's a wonderful thing to know
Margrethe and "blåklokke"
To mention a few!

Bluebells are my favorites
Wildflowers grow 
On the mountains and water
in the woodlands and on the street!
Flowers come and go!

Wild flowers that inspire!
Bring me happiness that flares
With my hands I hold them
So delicate, forms are unique,
All of them I admire!

Bluebell, my wildflower,
Tis' springtime, I'm inspired
With my smile and my blue-wears,
This can't be denied!
Me in bluewears, as being inspired
by the bluebell,
my favorite wildflower!







No comments:

Post a Comment