1.11.2013

Training exercise



Me, just finished with my 35min. trim. on the newly bought
trimbicycle. I love it and I was sweating!!!.I burned  356 calories...not bad for an amateur!:)


Hei! :) I'm free....and its weekend!.. it's wonderful!

This morning I started my day with some easy exercise while in bed, to give life to my age-ing joints and sleepy muscles...just for 5 minutes.
With the Cymatics-state of beingness as background music!

Then off for a drive...whew! its really cold this morning!..The car was freezing...so did I !
Now, back at home.
Sitting on the floor in my bedroom, listening to the sound of the celtic woman!
In my hands, holding a giant cup of warm and wonderful Morning detox tea,
For my breakfast: a cup full of greek yogurt topped with multi-grain mix from Vita.

It is as simple and as good breakfast as it can be...yet so nourishing!
I would like to share with you my secret
To stay healthy, happy, and younger!

Here's  my beauty secret ( secret no more he he) with regards to maintaining  my health and my beauty (he he)  here it goes: 

If possible, take 7 hours of sleep each night, if not, 
see to it to take some deep sleep during the week.
When you wake up, stretch up..while in bed 

Breakfast...
Take breakfast that you know is nourishing:
For me: I cup yoghurt with multi-grain toppings.
Morning detox tea, or genuine green tea, white tea.
If you're a coffe lover, limit yourself with 1 cup or two a day.
Drink plenty water (rather lukewarm than very cold) with lemon and lime squeeze in it
It taste good and it does wonder for you. Lemon and lime has cleansing character.

Eat the food that you know is nourishing and balanced.
(Be conscious, find out what you're buying, read on the back label of the food item when you go shopping)

Watch out and settle for quality and the quantity...it is your health we are talking about here!

Green and leafy vegetables are the best!
Damp it for few seconds than to eat them very cold!

Do not make a habit of frying your food.
Damped food are the best!
Do not overcook your food.

Do not use sugar....use  Stevia , go for natural and safe sweetener.
No better alternative than Stevia.
Be careful with salt.

Eat your food with fats and proteins during the day!
Food with carbohydrates during the evening!
Do not go to bed hungry..not good for your metabolism.

Vitamins and minerals:
I am taking cod liver oil (tran)
Multivitamins and minerals plus (enriched in a liquid form)
Magnesium (liquid form)
Vitamin C - with Zinc
and lastly but not the least...
Pro- Biotika super 8.

With these, I take daily a generous amount of Greek yoghurt (natural) for breakfast strewed
with some multi-grain blanding.
A  giant cup of warm morning detox tea 
(alternative: genuine green te, or white tea)
Drink plenty water  with some lemon and lime squeeze (rather lukewarm than  very cold)
Exercise...
Take it easy...dont worry...
In every problem..there's a solution!
Keep smiling..
Be kind to yourself and to all around you!
Believe in yourself! :)
Learn to meditate or learn some technique on visualization. it does wonders
for your health.
Find some yoga exercise that fits to your body constitution.
Be friendly!
Start to look around you, appreciate the wonder and beauty, it is there
around you!

Engage on something worthwhile, hobby, pet animals,  help others!
Say nice word to the person beside you, your friend, your family
Call up your friend!
Or visit somebody!
Do some voluntary work!

Listen to music that  can nourish your soul!

Be thankful for the  countless blessing in life

and be forgiving !

Forgive yourself and other people!  and open your heart for more love and sympathy

Do this:  Sit down comfortably, do this once in a while.
Close your eyes, with the back of your palm, caress or touch your cheek  and say
nice and loving word to yourself....once a day like " I respect myself, I love myself"
you deserve it!


Good luck ! :)
heart


No comments:

Post a Comment