12.26.2012

Happy month- December

Hei folks:)

How are you! :) I hope everyone has been clever to sit down as often as they could to relax, to take a deep breath and have quality time for themselves! You need it once in a while.
It is the month to celebrate the most wonderful occasion of the year...Christmastime!

A dream come true.
For me December is a special month in many ways. My daughter is born in this month 23 years ago. It is a winter month with the cold weather, ice and snow. Before I came to Norway, I could dream the whole night thru looking at a Christmas card beside a kerosene lamp, wondering about how wonderful it could be for me to experience the real winter with ice and snow, the magic, the idyll all in a card for your eyes to see....That was 30 years ago. But that was 30 years ago now..Now I have the bounty, the glory, the abundance that many from my country can only dream about! How lucky I am as a person...lucky to have been able to reach my dream....to hold the snow in my hands.....right here where I live...in Norway. My second home!

Time to care, time to share.
It is cold outside, so we tend to stay inside to keep us warm. Sharing hot chocolate or tea with our love ones. My youngest daughter also loves December. it is time to bake cookies, making peppercakehouse. Lazy days and evenings. Time to compose music, play the guitar, chatting with friends in the nett. And visiting friends.

Busy moms!
It is also a busy month for mothers in the house. Everything has to be shining clean and prepared for the Christmas gathering where family share good and traditional Christmas food and wine? People busy buying gifts, unable to know which is the best thing to buy? Money? We are spending so much during Christmas, it is a part of the tradition in this part of the world. But it is a happy month for most people.  A month of beautiful songs and spirit of Christmas fills the air! People wearing smile on their face. Some are confused and are overwork they didn't need to. But it is a part of it!

Time to care, time to share,
 It is the last month of the year and we are thinking, what have I accomplished in my life this year that is worth talking about. What are in my life I need to change or do something with. Personal development is important. New Year resolution. People are busy thinking of things that are less positive and they want to change it as important new year resolution,. ot of people write down unrealistic wishes difficult to realize they they end up disappointed, realizing that by the end of next year it is about time to renew the promise(resolution) they made for themselves, and on again, and again, year after year..

My December.
I am usually happy in December. Thinking about new year makes me happy, makes me awake, aware and puts me in a planning mood. In a wishful mood! I have so many dreams, so many wishes to realize!

Myself i don't use calorie anymore on gift buying spree. I am 55 and I don't need to haste and waste time...Others can do it, not me, not anymore!

New years resolution.
 It was long time ago since I had a new year resolution. I do have some but I am not clever enough to hold unto it and maintain...One week is realistic enough for such a challenging personal goal. Then I lost overview and controll after two weeks, the resolution is gone, no more, back to the old habit...
Well, it is also a part of it all!
 for I tend to do the opposite..So i decided not to make new years resolution anymore!

The moral aspect.
What is the moral lesson one can think of regarding the hectic December month?
For me it is a month one can renew the faith, the hope, the magic! Soul nurturing. Soul searching?
It is the time when we need to think not only for ourselves but for other people.

Christmas spirit.
Christmastime is important and I am glad we have Christmas. It is one day of the year we can forget about
ourselves and rather think of other people.
It is the time to love, to relax, to share good and quality time together with friends. It is time to send to those who have less, it is time to do volunteer work in the community. Helping the poor and the needy, be there where your presence counts the most and would mean so much for the lonely and the poor.
Your concern and awareness means so much for somebody out there. Show that you care!

It is the time to send good thoughts to families, friends and people around the world. It is about time to send happy thoughts and prayers and good wishes to everyone everywhere in the world!. It is also the time for reflection!

Christmas is.....time to renew our faith, hope and  love! <3<3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment