10.22.2018

Inspirational: On being ignored

Howdy !

I hope everyone is fine and have done most of the chores with an open mind, happy heart and a bright smile from ear to ear, despite of a hectic day at work

 I am coming with some important words for the day to inspire you.
 On "Being ignored"
 The dictionary defines to ignore as :
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.
Elise TWS
wordpress.com


Elsa Maxwell has once said. "I have always been laughed at but I have never been ignored"
I think I understand what she meant. I will try to explain. That being laughed at, it means that people is aware about her, she is being seen. And this is different from being ignored. And the consequences of being so ignored for so long time, may be fatal for some people.
It is a human need to be seen, to be noticed, to be greeted  and be gestured at. When you are ignored systematically, like what happened to me a half year ago, was a very unpleasant experience to me.
But I will not talk about it on this post, maybe I will elaborate some other time.

FOR SOME PEOPLE, BEING IGNORED FEELS LIKE A DEATH SENTENCE. A GREAT SILENCER. THIS IS ACCORDING TO MAXWELL.
I FELT VERY UNWANTED, YET THERE WAS NOT A PLACE TO ESCAPE, IF THERE WAS, I WOULD. IT WAS INDEED ONE OF THE WORST FEELING IN MY LIFE THAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment