10.14.2018

Inspirational: Feet on the ground (Grounding)

The autumn leaves. Stroll in the park.  You can imagine how wonderful is the feeling. If you loive autumn this is your moment, so go out and stroll. The nature walk is free and envigorating.

The ideal time is either early in the morning or late in the afternoon when the sun is not so strong.
For me the ideal time is when it is a litte windy not much, the sun shining bright on leaves and trees, the light wind-blow, causing  the  autumn leaves to fall, it is mid -October. The the autumn skies is rich and this is just before the sunset, it is like magic., the feeling is special, for me because I am an autumn girl. Autumn is still and always will be my favorite time of the year.

I do not like when it rains too much or wind blow that much, but I can understand that it is a part of the nature, and indeed, I feel lucky to be living in Norway where inspite of rain that is frequently coming any time of the year, I am thankful that we do not experience the extreme weather other countries experienced at the moment, I feel privileged and I am happy to be able to insoure others thru my blog and facebook posts. 





Walking on the grass during summer days is a beautiful experience nourishing the body and soul.
Autumn, try this. Go barefoot, feel the special feeling of the keaves under your feet. It is sensational, each season has each own character, energizing, capture those wonderful moments,

Feet on the ground. It is but a natural thing, almost necessary to hav your feet literally on the ground, each day of the year, this to ensure that you get the energy (grounding yourself) which is a must for a sound mind, body and soul. it is therapeutic and it is advisable to do it,
Alternative and light worker, do this everyday as this is an essential thing to do, if you are to impart good energy to help yourself and other people achieve harmony, pcace and a soud mind, you need to
ground your feet once in a while by standing  barefoot or with pair of shoes, on the ground - on earth.
in norwegian - Jording.

No comments:

Post a Comment