10.16.2018

Bergen, Norway - The lovely Aboretum (Arboretet)

Milde, where the arboretet is. Beautiful. 



The blondehuset


Part of  the place where I work is called Rosegarden, 
(photo not available yet)

Grønevika, Arboretet, Milde

and itself is situated on the starting point of the huge arboretet. the very place.
Blondehuset

This is where I work. (Mildeheimen)
 the place is located outskirting or as starting point
of Arboretet.

The giant Rhododendron

And I heared that the University of Bergen has made a huge labyrint out there. But I don't know exactly where.

 The pictures below are just  a very few of so many views one can take pictures of. 
And I was there to practically do my tree healing to energize my being.
I did drive and parked  my car on the huge parking space in a natural sorrounding. 
I felt privileged and blessed.
to know I have free entrance to this huge natural reservoar. It is here you will find all kinds of roses. And I don't know how many.
 Feeling free, renewed and energized. You  always will be energized, just upon entering that place.
Beautiful nature and  numerous kinds and types of plants, flowers, herbs and trees. It is ll there.
Me in the arboretet.

The blondehuset










Some links:

https://www.uib.no/en/arboretet/68111/true-christmas-flower

No comments:

Post a Comment