4.01.2017

Inspirational: At 60, I feel more alive and free, boosting with good self-confidence

At 60, with 10 more years of experience,  I see things with newer perspective and clearer than I did 10 years ago. I call it self-development, maturing. And it seems to occur 10 years at a time.
Every 10th year of our life we should make a new self- assessment.
(Maybe we should write a small book, each decade of our life? )
Your mind matures, your senses changes, your outlooks changes, for better or for worse?

We need to make self-assessment so we can make self-adjustments ! :)

pinterest.com



My skin, my hair, my body show signs of aging, but at the same time, I can feel
that I become brighter with times, glowing with good energy and spirit, gaining newer insights, more tolerant, more giving, and more forgiving, yes more harmonic, I am happier than ever. They said that happiness is just a state of mind..Yes, we are talking about being AWARE..on these things, to understand more, so you can do more, to achieve personal goals and for those you love.
Here with lovely and funny  Ninni - Portuguese water dog,  (my son-in-law's  family's pet). 
Ninni smells terrific all day long !
Photo taken on Feb. 11, 2017 - 2 days before my 60th birthday.

My simple definition of happiness is this: I am happy because I have gain more insights and wisdom, making me more capable in dealing life's challenges. If I am happy and contented with myself then I am or I can be, a happy factor for other people's lives too. It is important to me, and I like to define happines this way, it is as simple as that !
pinterest.com

I can focus on one thing at a time and solve a problem one at a time, which I had problem in doing before, ending up unhappy. Losing control. Now, I am coping up, and doing things differently, for better, much better ! My children can see it, my sweetheart can see it, still a way to go, but I am confident I am getting there too !
Thank you Lord, I felt blessed. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment