2.20.2017

Inspirational: "To forgive"

To forgive is one of the hardest thing to do but also
one of the most liberating you can experience !



Å tilgi er en av de vanskeligste ting å gjøre, men også en av de mest befriende du kan oppleve !

Photo taken on 28th.01.2017

At 60, I can look back and tell myself that have lived a life that I am thankful about. Everything that happened in my life, good and less good, are but a part of life and it enriched
my life somehow bringing me where I am now, at this very moment. I have accepted myself fully, have totally forgiven myself and I don't have regrets anymore.  By going through this kind of process, I think and I feel I become more capable of forgiving others and even more capable of loving !

Happy being alone and also happy being with other people I enjoyed being with. LOVE is the factor.
This photo was taken during the late New Year Celebration at a happy little place in Greenland, Sotra
a private social arrangement of a friend, the attire was cowboy inspired. I hope I look okay
with my kind of cow-girl attire ? :)




Source: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment