1.06.2017

Reflections

Howdy folks ;)

I am getting better everyday, while I am learning something new about my self, through
self-scrutiny work. trying to figure out, where I have gone wrong. To see it this way, I have been both lucky and unlucky, in this context, saying that my illness have forced me to stay home, at the same time giving me  ample time to do some self-scrutiny (self-searching) work and I believe that I have gone far in the self-development process. I've got a lot of explanations to questions I've asked myself about . I obviously have so much to learn.

 Gaining new insights are my most valuable gift to myself in the new year.

Nothing has ever been wasted. Not the time spent in the process, not the pain felt, for I have understood and gain new insights..
This is but a part of life !



No comments:

Post a Comment