1.23.2017

Goodnight thoughts

Hi there,

I  miss my blog and I know that I need to drop by once in a while, just like the flower I have
on my window pane need water sometimes.
I have been busy with a lot of things lately, but today ( I mean yesterday) I had my day-off and I was able to do a lot at home, so I am so happy for my little achievements at home. Making my little home
a bit cozy, it is all that matters to me...This includes throwing a lot of stuff that I have been keeping for sooo many years...it is indeed a relief, so I hope that this was an inspiration so you can do about the same  with your stuff at home that you have been keeping for many years... When you have managed to "let-go" of the material things, you will notice that your life becomes better, get a new perspective and a feeling of inner peace. Then you suddenly get the feeling of being in control of your life,.....

 A saying goes, that if you didn't miss these things for 1 year or two, then you don't need them really, so you can give them away.

Wishing each and everyone in the night, a pretty sleep and a sweet sound dream.
I love you folks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment