8.28.2013

Sexologist / Relationship Therapist

Nedtelling:  4 dager igjen til 1.dag av siste praksis på Haukeland Univ.Sykehus.Nå planlegger jeg neste studiet.


Slutter når jeg fyller 60. Forhåpentligvis med eget kontor som samlivsterapeut/sexolog!






Countdown: 4 days more to go to Day 1 of the last practice at Haukeland University Hospital. Now planning for the next studies. I'll stop going to school when I'm almost 60..So when I'm celebrating my 60th birthday I'm hoping for two great gifts!

1. My own office as Relationship therapist / sexologist!
2. To do my Tandem dive with parachute at Voss Skydive.


2. (And ...maybe a cruise to Asia....courtesy of my beautiful and wonderful ex-mamma in law, together with my children!..This remains to be seen! ha ha)

Big plans!.....i hope to realize at least one...marked as no. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment