6.26.2013

Warm greetings from the Philippines

Sending you warm greetings and happy smiles
from the City of the Golden friendship,
Cagayan de Oro City, where I am enjoying my stay
at the moment.
The travel continues in two days time to the island of my birth
Camiguin Island paradise. Hopefully, to be able to celebrate the feast in honor of St. Peter, the 29th of June. Looking forward in that connection the annual boat parade in the sea.
it is indeed a beautiful ceremony i wanted to experience this time of the year.

Meawhile, enjoy your holiday, wherever you are and whenever it is!
Here are some pictures of my favorite place of stay while I am in the city.



The beautiful Marco hotel with its wonderful facilities, spacious rooms and beautiful scenic and natural vicinity. It offers you the best of a 4 star hotel can offer.
It is indeed my favorite place of stay while I'm in the city.
Feeling and enjoying a 5 star experience!











No comments:

Post a Comment