5.10.2013

Rock group MAJOR PARKINSON - A Tribute


Major Parkinson 


What a band,
and what a performance!
it was for me like a diamond! 
On the scene, a marvelous explosion!
High temperature on the floor,
the moods pulsating!
A total experience!

I enjoyed on their concert like i never did before !
Thanks for giving the crowd, my youngest girl ,
and her boyfriend,
a tremendous musical experience,
yesterday,
in Hulen, the 9th of May,
It was for me a great musical journey;
and like the rest of the crowd,
I was in complete euphoria,
in ecstasy!

And when the concert has ended, 
it leaded me to long unrest, 
Guys! you are the best!
You as a group has a super talent 
and raw energy, 
and performance of an international calibre!
 <3<3<3










MAJOR PARKINSON

- is a Norwegian rock group currently based in Bergen, NORWAY


<3


and being a girl from Norway, I am really very proud
of this band!
Good luck 
Major Parkinson !
and  
MORE POWER TO YOU !






Major Parkinson and heart of the hickory,
I LOVE THEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment