9.09.2022

Late summer- Early Autumn Holiday in Bergen, Norway

 Hi and Hello ! 💛I have been lucky with the weather.The sun is shining bright everyday, in my holiday, late summer or early autumn holiday, I prefer late summer-Autumn holiday actually, for this is the time of the year, I feel I am more inspired with the significant changes in the nature. My most favorite season of the year.


Who doesn't appreciate the process where the leaves of the trees changing colors, and the cascading fall against the sunset, What a beautiful sight ! So I don't need to travel to enjoy my vacation.  I feel I have been clever in terms of taking care of my self, and attending to my needs which I usually don't see the need for. Unbelievable, but I could spend hours attending to other peoples needs. But my not my own needs. But this time, my focus is on myself and my needs.💖So spending lazy but creative days in my home-city Bergen, Norway, is just beautiful. 

It is always raining in this rainy city of ours, but ever since I started my holiday on Aug. 28, there was no raindrops to see. The temperature is also beautiful and comfortable. So folks how was your holiday? And what country are you from? With love and prayers, Adelina 💓💓💓




No comments:

Post a Comment