3.08.2017

Inspirational: Klairs Norway Ambassador - (Diana Grace Bjørkhaug)

Hallo folks,

As I thought ( and it feels right too) that it is my duty to come up with some updates regarding Diana Grace involvement with Klairs Skin-care products from Korea, I am happy to bring you the latest update.
The following words are from Diana Grace taken from her Timeline at FB.



�EXCITING NEWS!!�
I am now officially an ambassador for Klairs Norway (@klairs.no)!�� I feel so honored that they wanted me as an ambassador, and I'm looking forward to our continued cooperation. This does not mean that I will stop posting pictures of, and reviewing products from other brands. It just means that I will get to test out more products from Klairs, and I will sometimes focus more on making informative videos about how to use Klairs' products etc. I will also post pictures of Klairs' products of course, as I do with other products. My opinions will of course still be totally honest!
The majority of my videos will still be in English. Sometimes I will speak Norwegian, in which cases I will provide you with English subtitles.
My package arrived one day after it was sent, which I think is amazing! Klairs Norway's stock is based in Norway, so that makes it very convenient for us Norwegians! The customer service is also really great, they are always willing to help, and they are always so nice! I even got a personal note on a post-it shaped like a heart �
I will post pictures of all the products that I received eventually, and of course, I will show and review them in future videos. Hope you will enjoy this! �

No comments:

Post a Comment