3.06.2017

Inspirational: Diana Grace on Klairs Skin Care Products from Korea



Hello folks,

Maybe you will again start to wonder why I am featuring in my blog  my daughter's video,
I will answer in advance and put it this way, as a proud mother to my daughter Diana,

 I believe you will understand, but it will be easier for you to understand by looking on this video
 first then you can judge it for yourself. You can agree with me or disagree, and it is but a matter of  interest, individual choice and subjective/objective impression. For me this video is very promising, she is an amateur, yet professional, very sincere and convincing. Her video setting is simple, nice and cozy. I would like you folks to leave some comments, hopefully nice and friendly ones
and I know Diana will really appreciate it !
She is sincere, authentic, insightful and genuinely interested in skin-care from Korea. So interested that she has plans to apply as as student, in travelling to Korea and stay there for few months, learn the culture and language and yes, to learn some more "hands-on" the skin-care
science, Korea is famous for.
So help her and support her folks, we all do.Thank you very much
in advance :) <3

And lastly but not the least, help Diana reach any corner of the world..by sharing her video,
Thank you so much :) <3



https://youtu.be/mFoBuYS2hvc

No comments:

Post a Comment