10.26.2013

Getting right amount of sleep...(and vice versa)

Too  little, too much, is not good!
and it is true about everything..
This time about sleep.
What is the right amount of sleep?

Myself, I am not clever to get proper sleep.
Not clever at all to relax.. I feel like being in constant activity even during night time.
So i really need to reflect on my situation.
I know that by being a part time student, a part time worker, and as a loving mother to my grown up children who are with me during weekends, i need to function properly as individual.
Yeah.. women mostly are like that...they have that perfect picture in their mind, to function optimally and perfectly at all areas of their life.

Myself, i love doing these things...it is life for me.
But the challenge is about finding the balance
It is not easy... but I'm gonna have to try!

You too!..

And lastly, I want you folks to enjoy your weekend..
It is my work weekend so to say, so i will be working from three thirty to ten thirty this evening.
Then tomorrow at eight to three.
I enjoy doing my caretaking job.
After work tomorrow, i'll be picked up by my wonderful and beautiful ex-mamma in law, which
i have a genuinely good contact with.
I still call her mamma!..and i know she loves it.
She will eat dinner with us then she will drive the eldest (my son, 30 years old)
to his place.
How lucky and glad I am to have such a good relationship with her.
The children love her too!

Please follow the link..
read and then reflect over...
HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS !
I LOVE YOU <3


 http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/267075.php




No comments:

Post a Comment