9.06.2013

Nursing Practice - (The human factor)

Første praksisuke er over.Og allerede  kan jeg si at jeg stortrives!
Topp fagmiljø og læringsmuligheter er enormDet er utrolig interessant og det er mye å lære :) 
I feel that my mind and my heart are in the right place ;)

This is my last hospital practice.. So it feels sad when it is over. Last day of practice is 27th October.
First week of practice is over.
And already now, I can say that I enjoy it much in this dept.
Top academic environment.
So much to learn!
I feel that my mind and "heart" has landed on the right place!

So please wish me luck ! <3












Week 3.  I began to feel uncomfortable. This happened three weeks later. It happened when i started to go with different people who were Supposed to assess and validate me. That instead they say directly to me things I've have done or not done, so they wrote down and gave validation notes to my principal, whom I got to know what they wrote about. Communication was poor, it felt like we were talking over the heads of each other without me  getting the chance to explain things on my side when it happened, because I did not get a chance when I should.
Thanks to two wonderful older people and my teacher who took my affair after my case was known. We discussed and put the cards on the table, I finally got help for i finally opened-up and talk about my story. Human factors such as respect, support, monitoring, transparency, communication, awareness and reflection, are crucial things to talk about when we are students, and in practice. These are to be brought about in awareness if we are to learn something and if we want to succeed in this profession. We have much to learn and we can learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment