8.05.2013

Building up character is better than reputation

Words to live by: Building up your character is important than your reputation, character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are  *

Wishing each and everyone a new week full of pleasant surprises and good
vibrations !

I have free day today and just enjoy the rain and the sound of washing machine and vacuum cleaner. Walking thru the rain would be the next, taking the "by-banen" to Lagunen, pick up things there for someone, then finally join my lovely daughter and her b. f. for they have my car. Then my day is done and the way i look at it, I have enjoyed the day the positive way I can  I hope to hear that you also are having fun!  



*Original work by the legendary Dale Carnegie
(Remember: How to win friends and influence people?)













Photo from July 31, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment