6.22.2013

Learn to Love yourself



Learn to Love yourself so you can love others truly
I don't think you really can love other people, not before you have learned to love yourself dearly first!
It should all start within yourself.
When you have learned it truly, then you are ready to spread it out, heartily!

Learn to embrace yourself wholy
to be able to embrace others truly

learn to accept yourself wholeheartedly
by  forgiving yourself thoroughly
for what you thought you did wrong,
You have to remember that nobody's perfect,
you can do mistakes too, like me!


I've learned to forgive myself and learned from my mistakes.
I've learn to face life and look forward to a brand new day...everyday
of my life!

Spread this way of thinking, by being your positive you...for everybody around you! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment