6.06.2013

A very passionate Thursday

Good morning to you dear !

Please let me tell you this!

I am proud of you, 

My decent sweetheart,
My lover,
My friend, 
My soul mate!

Today is Thursday and time is flying!

Thank God for that!

Am counting the days that we can be together,
soon!


Wishing you were here, by my side,


Love to hear you say,

that your struggling is over,

I know you're tired,


but my inspiration helps you somehow  to survive,

and  I know  that  you make me your inspiration,


Your mom knows, and she is happy & felt relaxed for that !

You're coping up, you persevere,


You managed  and  you become creative!

Your batteries are charged !


I give you strength, and you do the same to me,


New day, new challenges,

I am there, whenever you need me


to comfort you, to support you, 


to pray for you, to inspire you

I am with you, through thick and thin!

Now, I  wish you were here,


by my side,


Yes, I am looking forward to the day, 


that is for real!

Our  waiting is over!

and you've reached your goal,

and  become a doctorate

in your field !

I'm proud of you, as engineer, you excel !

Your loving parents  and your brother,

They are proud of you!, as well, 

Yeah, wishing we can  be together now,

You know I want to spend the rest  of my life with you

cause I love you  and

my soulmate,

I need you !















No comments:

Post a Comment