5.13.2013

Meditative mood

The next time you have "free-time" and your mind is creative,
then listen!
your inner-being tries to tell you something,
You are up into something wonderful, for your body, your mind
and your soul!
This is the time!

A special time to just thinking and exploring 
your inner world!. It is rich, it is beautiful,
Have this focus! It is wonderful!
You'll go into a deep meditation.
Your inner self  told you to do so!

Light up some candles,
and some incense if you may,
 with the aroma of your choice,
To enhance and stimulate, 
You are in the mood, and you are ready,
I can see,
And soon into a wonderful journey!
In your comfortable place, sit down
and find your most comfortable position.

RELAX....


Put on the music........it will bring you to somewhere you probably has

never been before!
And heres' some suggestions:

Listen to Cymaticsound by Innersync A higher state of beingness,
and Sonicaid - Music to Enhance Concentration (HQ)

I sat there, alone, and only sorrounded by the candle lights,
and with the incense, stimulating my moods,
And it feels like I was raised up !
Elated, and on my wings flying above the skies,
and among the stars....so powerful and free!





I was into a deep meditation.
and it felt that  i was being brought  into a new state
of awareness,
a soul nourishing,
so wonderful,

My body and mind felt
totally relaxed;
rejuvenated.

enriching my whole being !
I















No comments:

Post a Comment